- Ben attended Help Me Stop’s affordable London Dayhab programme, which provides 6 weeks of intensive addiction treatment for alcohol addiction and drug addiction.
- In this article, Ben describes his experience of intensive group and one-to-one therapy and peer support at Help Me Stop.
- If you need help with alcohol addiction or drug addiction, Help Me Stop’s London Dayhab is the UK’s number alternative to residential addiction treatment. We offer the most affordable and effective addiction treatment, also available from any location via our Digital Dayhab.
Ben’s Addiction Treatment with Help Me Stop
‘I will be forever grateful’
‘From the moment I walked into Help Me Stop, I felt that I was in the right place. It could feel the warmth. My therapist, Dave, has been truly amazing. He kept me on the right path, inspired me through his actions and comforted me with his kind words and guidance. He truly understood where I was coming from, my specific background. Many times, he reassured me that I did not have to feel alone. He encouraged me to see the similarities in my peers rather than the differences. When I was wobbly in the first week, I mentioned that I would appreciate being checked on more often. This was taken into consideration immediately. Truly, I could see that he cared about my wellbeing.
‘I always thought group therapy was a lot of mumbo jumbo but it works. Connecting and sharing with my peers has helped me tremendously. Without knowing at the time, it helped my peers too. Once I experienced that emotional connection with my peers through sharing, I felt that as a group we were bonded on a higher level. The care and support we offered one another was very helpful in our recovery. I also used to hate the art group sessions, but it turned out that I was always the last one to finish!
‘What I will miss most is coming to Help Me Stop, being in the room at the London Dayhab centre, seeing my peers and therapist, feeling and experiencing the love, support and understanding. It became such a big part of my life. I will forever be grateful.’
London Dayhab and Digital Dayhab: The Most Affordable Addiction Treatment
- To learn more about Dayhab, please call us now on 0208 191 9191 for a free and confidential chat. Alternatively, speak to us via live chat or email us at email@example.com.
- It’s a free and confidential chat about what’s going on for you and the addiction treatment options at our central and west London Dayhab centres.
- For adults who are working and can’t access services in the day or get to our London centres, we offer a 6-week Digital Dayhab. Our online programme is run by the same therapists that provide the face to face programme.
- Help Me Stop’s non-residential Dayhab programme is an effective solution. The addiction treatment programme is delivered face-to-face, either in the mornings or afternoons over six weeks. We also offer free aftercare and family support options.