Help Me Stop is the UK’s most affordable, accessible, intensive Dayhab treatment centre. Delivering high quality addiction treatment at a significantly lower price than residential treatment.
Dayhab is able to provide thousands of people previously excluded from access with a solution to alcohol and drug problems.
The Help Me Stop Dayhab approach was developed with six main goals in mind:
- To make intensive treatment for addiction and alcohol and drug problems accessible to those who needs it.
- To provide intensive treatment that enables clients to continue their day-to-day lives while recovering from alcohol or drug problems and addiction.
- To provide an integrative treatment approach consisting of 12-Step, cognitive behavioural and person-centred psychotherapy to bring about long-lasting change.
- To create a caring and compassionate experience in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
- To not only free our clients from addiction, but also to permanently change their unhelpful thoughts and behaviours.
- To support families and friends by giving them a better understanding of what their friend or relative is going through and what they can do to help.
If you have a problem with alcohol or drugs, or know someone who does, please get in touch for free, confidential advice.